Monday, June 17, 2013

Afraid of getting tetanus...again... - Health, Fitness, and Sports

WP Members: > 75,000



Aspie Affection

New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 25

Afraid of getting tetanus...again...
Post new topic???Reply to topic ???Wrong Planet Autism Forum Index -> Health, Fitness, and Sports ????
Tollorin
Lazy Cat
Phoenix

Joined: Jun 15, 2009
Age: 31
Posts: 1672
Location: Sherbrooke,Qu?bec, Canada


PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:39 pm?? ?Post subject: Afraid of getting tetanus...again... Reply with quote

Yesterday, at the exterior of a grocery store, I got a little cut on my right hand by slightly hitting a shelving unit. This was metal shelving unit, with a lot of rust. So basically, I cut myself with rusty metal. I got to drug store to buy some cotton and hydrogen peroxyde, so I desinfected the cut after a few minutes.
So now I'm worried about tetanus, pale, I did get a shot one year ago, but no protection is perfect and I'm still worried. What should I do? Should I go to the clinic? And could they do something?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message ?'); //-->
Post new topic???Reply to topic ???Wrong Planet Autism Forum Index -> Health, Fitness, and Sports???

?
Forums ?

Source: http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt233275.html

Marfa Texas leonhard euler venezuela Chi Cheng kobe bryant adam scott aurora borealis

No comments:

Post a Comment