Friday, November 23, 2012

Anybody else obsessed with communications and with psycholog ...

Hey, everyone. I noticed from the time I was very small that I was absolutely obsessed with the "why" behind what people do (practically everything that they/we do) and with figuring out why people communicate the way they do.

I have always had this need to learn more and more about these two things so that I can communicate like a semi-normal person in public. Laughing (Or I hope that's what I'm doing. Not always sure!)

I can never get enough of marveling over why people do what they do socially and why they say what they say. Body language, different greetings, different tones of voice, what annoys people and when and why all totally "grab" me. I want to know why. All the time. Why did this make the person laugh but that not make the person laugh? Why was this funny one time but not three? Why was it funny three times but not ten? And on and on.

I will never have it all figured out but it did open up an interest in psychology for me, and I don't think that's a bad thing, so I consider it an okay obsession.

Anybody else?

Source: http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt216076.html

instagram Magic Mike Anderson Cooper Gay adele NBA draft 2012 alicia sacramone Don Grady

No comments:

Post a Comment