Friday, December 7, 2012

[Q] Installing Android OS on tablet





I know this may sound silly to all of you guys out there who know android operating systems, and please forgive me if i sound dumb. But here goes, I have an 8 inch tablet. Its a curtis Klu 8025. Well somehow the entire operating system is wiped out. Yes i mean completely gone. When you power the device on, it comes to the generic power on screen and then nothing. I have done the whole holding the power button, hitting the reset button, all of those things. What i am needing help with is I need to re-install the OS. Here is the problem, i have never done anything on android and have no idea where to even begin. I cannot find a download or a how-to anywhere. I know its not simple, but it seems impossible! Please if anyone can help i would be ever so appreciative.

Source: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2034148&goto=newpost

jessica simpson Zig Ziglar lunar eclipse alabama football florida lotto powerball dancing with the stars

No comments:

Post a Comment